edocashew trading group
Sabongida Ora Latitude: 6.90000, Longitude: 5.94000 .
Contact: IMASUEN IKPONMWOSA, Co-Founder
|Type of Business: ||Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Agent/Broker, Service Provider, Trading Company, Buying Office, Exporter
|Certification: ||ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011
|Annual Sales Volume: ||less than $1M
|Annual Purchasing Volume: ||less than $1M
|Contract Manufacturing: ||Buyer Labels Offered
|Ownership Type: ||Partnership
|Registered Capital: ||less than $50,000
|Harmonized System Codes: ||0801
Edo cashew trading group, is an Nigerian Based Professionally managed Company. Since its inception, Edo cashew trading group has been successful in making a dent in the International trade of Commodities that we specialize, thereby carving a niche for itself. Our impeccable service to the Industry with disciplined performance, Quality control and logistics management meeting Global standards have won praises and accolades from Customers around the World.
Procurement of Quality Produce at Competitive Prices
Edo cashew trading group, with its team of rich experienced Professionals have mastered the art of origination and procurement of quality products at competitive prices to enable to offer superior value proposition to the customers in terms of quality cargoes, timely delivery, market intelligence and tailor-made risk management solutions. The emphasis on details ensures maintaining cargo integrity through the efficient logistics chain until the final destination.
Excellent Customer Relationship
We maintains consistent & excellent Customer relationship which is the secret of our Success. As Customer is King for us.
QUALITY, DISTINGUISHED SERVICES, EFFICIENCY & TIMELY DELIVERIES
• To purchase tons of raw cashew nuts from Edo state.
• To transport the farm produce to Lagos State
• To supply export companies in Lagos State.
• Selling Price of 1 ton(12 80kg bags) of raw cashew nut in shell 2017 harvest, KOI 48, moisture content below 10%, nut count 190. is 580,000 naira per ton
• The required expense cost for one trip of bagging the produce and transportation of 17tons cashews in shell is 200,000 naira. This include hiring a 20 ft container truck 50,000 naira, paying for jute bagging 100,000 naira , paying the produce office for examination 50,000 naira .
• Selling Price of 1 ton of raw cashew nut in shell 2017 harvest, KOI 48, moisture content below 10%, nut count 190. is 620,000 naira per ton
• - agency Prices .
transportation of the goods to the port of shipment or buyers warehouse, plus loading costs, and the total cost price of 17 tons of raw cashew nuts in shell is 10.06 million naira only.
The buyer pays cost of marine freight transport, insurance, unloading, and transportation from the arrival port to the final destination
PROFIT per trip of 17 tons:
Selling Price – Cost Price (10,540,000 - 9,860,000 ) = 680,000
Profit after Expense
Profit – Expense (680,000 – 200,000) = 480,000.
• The Time required to pack 204 bags(80kg) of raw cashew nuts in jute bags will be 3days.
• The Time required to transport 17 tons of raw cashew from Sabongida Ora to Lagos is 5 hours.
• Transportation to Sabongida Ora
• Hire Villagers to Bag the raw cashew nuts in Jute bags from the Farm.
• Locate where I can hire truck
• Examine the state of the truck and make sure it is okay from travel
• Contact the Produce Examiner Office to supervise the bagging and loading into the trucks.
• Obtain receipts and necessary documents for travel from the Produce Office.
NOTE: Full Payments will be made at the sellers warehouse before the farm produce are allowed to leave the villages.
Other Leads (2)
© 1996-2018 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.